Abstract Index, By Title
Abstracts received so far:
- Biology Student Workbench: Resources for Bioinformatics in the Classroom, The. - DONOVAN, SAM.
- "Coverage Dilemma": Can we make room for learning-centered and inquiry-oriented pedagogies with educational technology, The. - BUCKLEY, DONALD.
- Interactivity on the Internet and interactive learning environments. - RUSSELL, SCOTT D.
- Investigative Case-Based Learning. - WATERMAN, MARGARET A* AND ETHEL STANLEY.
- LeafLab: A research simulation to foster the studentsí experience in the process of science. - MICKLE, JAMES E.
- Using Educational Technology to Foster Learning Centered Pedagogies. - BUCKLEY, DONALD* AND DAVID KRAMER.
- Using technology to broaden the scientific experience through project based learning. - NIESENBAUM, RICAHRD A.